Download CucoTV APK Latest Version Completely Free.
Cuco TV is a new Android application it’s a clone of Zinitevi and comes with more features.
If you are the one who likes to watch the latest movies and TV shows at your home, then you might have heard about various OTT platforms. Well, today we’ll be showing a great streaming application where you can stream the latest content without paying any money, and the app is CucoTV APK.
CucoTV is one of the most popular streaming platforms that allows you to stream high-quality movies and TV shows from multiple platforms like Netflix, Prime, JBO, Desney+, ZeeTV, and many more. Here, you can also download them and watch them offline for free. So today, we’ll give you a detailed introduction about CucoTV and the installation process for Firestick, Android, and PC.
What is CucoTV?
CucoTV is a popular streaming app that features a video-on-demand list with multiple server links in varied qualities. CucoTV has an extensive Ui where you can find almost any content from different genres and varied languages. It features Hollywood & Bollywood movies, Animee, TV shows, animated movies, Korean Drama, documentaries, and much more.
Here on Cuco TV, the user can also request any type of content, and the developers’ team will update the latest links for the same if no one’s available or not working. Now, this is the real customer service. And, you’re getting all of that for absolutely free. CucoTV is a deal-breaker for all of us who want to enjoy the latest movies and TV shows for free.
Download CucoTV APK
Download Latest Version 1.1.0 100% Free
Some of the best features of CucoTV are:
Interface: CocoTV has a clean and simple UI, which gives it an advantage over other applications. Here, you can easily search and filter the type of content you want to stream and also create playlists and add videos to them.
Media Player support: To stream your favorite video, the user doesn’t have to install eternal media players. CucoTV comes with a default media player and also supports others like VLC and MX player.
Parallel Downloads: The app allows the user to download any content along with the subtitles on their device and watch it offline anytime they want. This is a rare feature that only a few streaming apps offer.
Completely Free: Cuco TV provides unlimited content for free without reducing or blocking your streaming service. you only have to install the app on your system and you can stream your favorite content on the go.
Video Casting: the best part of CucoTV is that you can cast the videos on various devices such as Chromecast, Roku, MiBox, and more. You can integrate your Real-Debit account and manage the torrent files more efficiently.
Portability: CucOTv supports both Android and iOS operating systems. Also, you can install it on your PC, Firestick, Roku, tablet, etc. In addition, it has fewer storage requirements, which means your system’s performance will not be affected.
How to Install CucoTV on Android Smartphone?
- Open your device setting and locate the security options.
- Now, toggle ON the Apps from Unknown Sources and allow the installation of apps from external sources.
- Following that, open the browser and search for the link of CucoTV APK and download the apk file.
- At last, install the Cuco TV Apk file on your smartphone.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Click on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Install CucoTV on iOS Smartphone?
- To install the app, open the AppValley and search for the CucoTV application.
- Click on the first link of your search result and move the app installation part.
- Click Install and a new webpage will appear. Again, click on the install button, and the installation process will be initiated.
- Wait for some time and start using the app, once the process is over.
- At last, go to your device settings>> general>> profiles and device management and complete the trust profile.
How to Install CucoTV on Smart Television?
If you want to install CucoTV on Smart TV then you need some external devices such as Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box but if you have Android smart TV then you can install directly, we have given complete process of installation on Smart TV.
How to Install CucoTV on PC Windows Laptop or MAC cComputer?
To use the CucoTV app o your PC or laptop, you would require an Android Emulator. There are a bunch of such emulators like Bluestacks, Nox Player, and more. For this guide, we’ll be taking Nox Player as an example.
Go to bignox.com and download the latest version of the Nox Player software. You can download it from the top right corner of the Homepage.
- Install the setup file as you do for any other application.
- Now, download the CucoTV APK file from the download link or from the official website.
- When the download gets completed simply drag-n-drop the spk file on the Nox player interface.
- You can also right-click on the CucoTV apk file and select open with>> Nox Player to start the installation process.
- Now, finish the installation part and wait for a while. A shortcut icon will be added at the HomeScreen of the Nox player, once the installation part is over.
Visit for details guide for installation on PC from below:
How to Install CucoTV on Firestick Device?
- First of all, enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources on your Firestick device from the settings>> My Fire TV>> Developer Options>> Apps from Unknown Sources>> Turn On.
- Go to the app store and install the Downloader App on your device.
- Now, open the downloader app, type the following URL:
- “https://cucotv.net/ct.apk” and hit the search button.
- The apk file automatically starts downloading on your device.
- Now, start the installation process by hitting the install button and wait for some time.
- Once the download is over, you can delete the CucoTV apk file and create extra storage in your device.
- You can find the CucoTV app under the Apps & Channels section.
For more information of CucoTV firestick visit here
Frequently Asked Questions
Is CuoTV safe to use?
Yes, the app is 100% legal and safe to use, as there is no registration or verification required. Moreover, it features only the server links for the videos, which means it doesn’t store any files on its servers. All these features make it a safe and secure application.
Is CucoTV support Android Box?
Yes, the app can be used on Android Box and Android TV as well.
Does CucoTV also have a web browser version?
Yes, the user can access the web browser version on various operating systems.
Can I install CucoTV on a gaming console?
You can install CucoTV on your latest Xbox and PlayStation gaming consoles.
Can I stream or cast the movies from my mobile to the smart TV?
Yes, the app supports Chrome casting, which allows you to stream your content on different devices.
CucoTV is one of the best applications for streaming your movies & TV shows for free. The server links on CucoTV perform really well and provide high-quality videos at higher bandwidths. Moreover, you can add the subtitles of the movies or TV shows, no matter which media player you’re using. So, download the app now, and enjoy unlimited content on your devices for free.